Become A Volunteer
For SUN ‘n FUN and the Aerospace Center for Excellence (ACE) our success depends on the passion of volunteers to share their experience, skills and abilities of all kinds. What began as a small gathering of pilots over four decades ago, SUN ‘n FUN has dramatically grown, hosting events year-round on our Expo Campus with proceeds benefiting ACE. Due in large part to the dedication of our volunteers, ACE has emerged as a nationally recognized leader in STEM-related and aerospace education through our various learning centers, outreach programs, summer camps and scholarships aimed at preparing students for tomorrow’s aerospace challenges.
Make A Difference Today!
You don’t need to be a Jet Pilot or Rocket Scientist to make an impact! Our volunteers have talents of all kinds including:
- Airplane Mechanics
- Event Planners
- IT Specialists
- Office Support
- Pilots…of course!
Proceeds generated from events held on the SUN ’n FUN Expo Campus fund over $2 Million annually in aviation scholarships and education programs for the Aerospace Center for Excellence.
There’s so much to do at the SUN ‘n FUN Expo Campus!!
- Our annual premiere fundraising event, SUN ‘n FUN Aerospace Expo, is one of the largest aviation events in the world!
- Our campus is host to over 100 events including festivals, car shows, dog shows, BBQ competitions and more.
- We have 200 acres of Florida landscape and multi-purpose venues that support a myriad of event experiences.
- Our Florida Air Museum is Florida’s Official Aviation Museum and Education Center.
- We encourage student interactions in everything we do!
- We engage more than 50,000 students annually through our education outreach programs, both onsite and in the community.
Our volunteer opportunities are limitless!
Tell us about your interests and availability and our Volunteer Director will match you with the perfect opportunity to fit your lifestyle!
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org OR click the links below to learn more about our volunteer opportunities.